Vanished Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That one place where you can call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Latest topics
» The Forum is back!
History of Vanished Dream EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:54 pm by ~.Evie.~

» Posting Length Suggestions ( Open for discussion )
History of Vanished Dream EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:27 am by SeriFang

» History of Vanished Dream
History of Vanished Dream EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:15 pm by ~.Evie.~

» Additional add on to the rp rules
History of Vanished Dream EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:03 pm by ~.Evie.~

» Chatbox Rules
History of Vanished Dream EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:53 pm by ~.Evie.~

» Forum Rules
History of Vanished Dream EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:49 pm by ~.Evie.~

Top posters
~.Evie.~
History of Vanished Dream I_vote_lcapHistory of Vanished Dream I_voting_barHistory of Vanished Dream I_vote_rcap 
SeriFang
History of Vanished Dream I_vote_lcapHistory of Vanished Dream I_voting_barHistory of Vanished Dream I_vote_rcap 
Bella
Blade
Dawnwish
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

History of Vanished Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~.Evie.~
Alpha
Alpha
~.Evie.~

History of Vanished Dream Empty
PostSubject: History of Vanished Dream   History of Vanished Dream EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:15 pm

It all started in 2050, the day the world stood still. It was Spring 2050, the earth had over come a drastic change. The climate was always changing, one day it was below freezing, the next it was above 102. During this season was the season when humans decied to Vanish, no one knows why but it just happened. Wolves roamed the forests edges during this time, since the forests were almost technically gone. One white fae, she seemed to hold an Alpha status emerged from the forests edge. It seemed rather odd, the monsters on the great black tar roads had stopped, none were moving let alone stinking. She did not know what was going on, perhaps it was a dream to her? She strolled her whitened form across the tar plasterd road, her paws aching with each step. Still nothing moved, not even the wind blew until she reached the top of the hill. Her bright hazel eyes glanced out across the city that just lay ahead. It looked as if she was still in a dream, but in reality her Dream has Vanished. This was reality, this is her destiny. The fae was Evie, and she is the Alphess of the Vanished Dream pack. She has to take her pride and bring her pack through the worst prediciments. The harsh dangerous weather, and even more. There lurked a hidden pack, deep in the city.
Back to top Go down
https://vanisheddream.rpg-board.net

History of Vanished Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanished Dream :: How it all happened :: History-
Jump to: